These terms and conditions apply to all direct and indirect services available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website (mobile) or any of our available applications through platforms (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the website”) and / or making a reservation, you agree to have read, understood and be in accordance with the terms and conditions shown below.
1. General terms of holiday apartments
CHECK IN AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
- Accommodation can be occupied from 16 hours on the day of arrival and must be vacated before 11 hours on the day of departure.
NUMBER OF GUESTS:
- The client is solely responsible for communicating the number of guests to accommodate, without omitting minors. Otherwise the administration reserves the legal right not to allow the entry of undeclared persons, or to evict them. In accordance with Spanish law, copies of identity documents (passport, ID cards, etc.) of all guests over the age of 16 are required.
CARE OF PROPERTY:
- The client must respect and use the accommodation responsibly. Pets not allowed, except prior written agreement and payment of a deposit.
DEFICIENCIES: The agency is not responsible for:
- Temporary suspensions of local services, such as electricity, water or gas.
- Possible annoyances caused by the disturbance of neighbours of any class and at any moment.
- The unavailability of any general service, television, swimming pools, access, etc.
- Damages caused by misuse of any appliances such as washing machine, dishwasher, boiler, coffee maker, heater, etc.
- Of the non-availability of the swimming pools, the usual period is from May to October, the availability depends on the urbanization community.
- All rates are per accommodation for the entire stay and all prices are shown with VAT / sales tax included and any other tax (subject to changes in such taxes), unless otherwise stated in our Web or in the entry confirmation e-mail.
- The price includes the rent of the house according to the contracted days and the normal consumption of water, electricity and gas.
- Weekly cleaning is not included. An amount is charged for each stay for the property to be cleaned once the guest leaves the house. The property is delivered clean, with clean linen and towels to guests upon their entry.
- In all properties a security deposit is requested and will be returned upon departure if there have not been any anomalies or damage to the property. The refund of the security deposit will be made by the same method used for payment and within 48 hours after the departure of the guest.
- The change of currency is only informative. It does not show a precise or updated amount, since exchange rates may vary. All our prices are calculated in Euros.
- Obvious errors (errata included) are not binding.
3. Credit card or bank transfer
- Payment is processed securely directly from your credit / debit card or from your account to the account of the establishment by bank transfer.
- In the case of some (non-refundable) rates or special offers, Maklarbyran Costa del Sol S.L. may require payment in advance by bank transfer or credit / debit card.
- To guarantee your reservation, a down payment of 30% of the stay (excluding cleaning charge and security deposit) is required by bank transfer or credit / debit card.
- The balance payment (70% of the stay plus cleaning fee plus security deposit plus extras if any) must be in our bank account 30 days before arrival and can be made by bank transfer or credit / debit card.
- If your arrival date is in less than 30 days, then full payment is required immediately.
4. Refund policy in case of cancellation
- Please note that the down payment is non-refundable.
- The balance will be refunded if the cancellation is made at least 30 days before the day of arrival. Otherwise the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- The refund, when applicable, will be made by the same method used by the customer at the time of payment.
- In case of no show, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- The cleaning fee and security deposit are always returned if the guest has not arrived at the accommodation.
5. Payment in advance, cancellation, no show
- When making a reservation you accept the cancellation and no show conditions (if you do not show up), as well as other additional terms and conditions (delivery) that may affect your reservation or your stay.
- In the event of cancellation or no show the deposit will not be returned.
6. Correspondence and communication (additional)
- When making a reservation, you agree to receive an e-mail, which we can send you shortly before your arrival date, where you will find information about the destination and other information and offers that are relevant to your reservation and destination.
- You also agree to receive an e-mail, which we can send you after your stay in the establishment, inviting you to complete an opinion survey.
- In order for us to accept a reservation we must have a telephone number and an email address from clients.
7. Data protection
- According to the provisions of the Spanish Organic Act 15/1999 regarding Personal Data Protection, we would inform you that the personal data will be registered in the file for which Maklarbyran Costa del Sol S.L. is responsible. The purpose of the same is to provide services, deal with the enquiry, and to send publicity or promotional information regarding the products or services of the company. You will be able to express refusal of your data being processed for publicity purposes and to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with that established in current legislation, by writing to the following address: Av. Yunquera, 6157, Urb. Vime La Reserva de Marbella, 29604 Marbella, Málaga or to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Acceptance of conditions
The reservation and acquisition of our services includes the express and responsible acceptance by the clients of the general rules and conditions established by the agency as a contract.
The claims that could be processed will be seen at the courts of Marbella, rejecting any other jurisdiction.
This document is an accurate translation of the original Spanish text. In the event of dispute the wording of the Spanish text prevails.